Saturday, March 06, 2010

Loving

I am blessed to be able to love unconditionally. It brings me much comfort and great joy to do so. I know the quality of my life has improved exponentially since opening myself up to this wonderful abundance of feeling.

The down side is when you love unconditionally, you hurt unconditionally for those who hurt. Today I find my GF and my brother KD heavy on my mind/heart.

My "little" sister AW, is in a lot of emotional pain right now. Not being able to bear some of it, hurts. I am sending you love, hugs, my shoulder and anything else you can think of that will get you through this difficult period. Put your faith in God, and lean on the support system He's given you.

To KD I say, I've loved you from day one. This is a difficult season for you. Yes it seems long dark and at times scary, but I promise you it gets better. God can do anything but fail. Despite all the turmoil you are experiencing, He's provided you with blessings. Your friends, our family, and yeah He's even plaguing you with me. I love you so much, and just when you think you know how deep it runs, it increases a million times. We cannot always carry the load by ourselves, and when you are ready to allow me to share it with you, I am here.

Blessed beyond measure,

No comments: