Thursday, March 04, 2010

So if I release it to the Universe does it mean I'm giving up?

As I'm sure you know, life can and is challenging. That's what makes it so wonderful. Of course not having anything else to compare it to makes me a bit biased.

Since the beginning of 2010, I've led an up and down existence. Like most have encountered a few financial challenges. Concern over my Mom's health and my own dental surgeries have kept me busy on the medical front. My job has changed so far for its all good, and my business is coming along. Professionally I guess you can say I'm doing ok. Super busy, but still ok. My family (one member in particular) has had the rug pulled out from under him, and I'll be honest, I'm a bit worried about that outcome.

My "love life"? What love life? Met someone in the latter part of last year, and we hit it off. While I really like him, the relationship is not the kind I can see sustaining either of us 6 months from now, much less 6 years from now.

So with all that's going on, I've decided to release everything to the Universe. Some folk call it giving it to God. As I do this, I was wondering if it meant I was giving up or procrastinating on making hard decisions in the instances that need them. I choose, as always to let the Higher Power guide me. For those who do not believe in something greater than themselves, do you see this as a cop out?

Just wondering. In the meanwhile, I am sending a prayer of many blessings your way.

Always blessed,

No comments: