Friday, March 05, 2010

Having it all?

Exactly what is this "all" we as women are supposed to have? Since January I've been attempting to work my full time job, run a business, look after my Mom (who has had some health challenges lately), pack up an apartment so I can move, and negotiate a relationship.

I'm sitting in the midst of what used to be an extremely habitable place. It's a wreck. The upstairs doesn't look much better. The regular job is perking along, and I'm managing to squeeze in a few hours for the new biz as well. My Mom is getting better, and my burgeoning relationship is going nowhere. It's ok, I think we're better off as friends as we're almost the exact opposite of each other, including our work schedules.

So for you women who "successfully" juggle all of these things, what's the secret? Maids and housekeepers? Personal Assistants? For those who have mates and children to add to the mix, is it the Prozac that keeps you going LOL?

So if you come visit me wear a hard hat and watch where you walk. Unfortunately, the one thing you won't be tripping over is "MY" man. No need to be sad, it is what it is.

Still so very, very blessed,

No comments: