Saturday, January 05, 2008

Gone but always in my heart

Every step I take, every move I make, Every single day, every time I pray, Ill be missing you
- Puff Daddy

These are the family members who have touched my life and made it so much better. Something they've said or done, a smell, smile or touch triggers memories of them at the oddest times. Luckily I grew up knowing that family is truly a blessing (even when they're working that last nerve), and I thank God for blessing my life with them for the briefest of moments.
  • Agnes Stevenson, paternal great grandmother - Nana
  • Emily Smith Kellman, paternal grandma - Grandma Nana
  • Joseph Kellman, paternal grandpa - Grandpa Joe
  • El Hajj Khaalid Abdul Tariq - Daddy
  • Kenneth Morris, one of my brothers - Little Kenny
  • Leonard Parker, paternal uncle - Uncle Lenny
  • Catherine Huggins Whitten, maternal grandma - Granma
  • Arnold S. Whitten, maternal grandma- Granpa
  • Catherine Michael, maternal aunt - Aunt Bob Do
  • Kenneth Hyde, cousin on Granpa's side
  • Nellie Battle, grandpa's sister, my great aunt - Aunt Nellie
  • Aunt Pearl, grandpa's sister, my great aunt - Aunt Pearl
  • Clora Huggins Williams, grandma's sister, my great aunt - Aunt Sweetie
  • Eva Huggins Jones, grandma's sister, my great aunt - Aunt Eva
  • Anthony A Jones, maternal first cousin - Mac
  • Leslie Ann Jones, maternal first cousin Les the Mess
  • Andrew Smith, maternal uncle, Uncle Prince
  • Eva Smith - Uncle Prince's wife - Aunt Eva
  • James Smith, materrnal uncle, Uncle Brother
  • Johnny Smith , maternal first cousin- Johnny
  • Nathaniel Michael - Uncle Nat
  • Gwendolyn Michael - Aunt Gwenie


1 comment:

MacLady said...

Thank you for sharing. It is good that all of those people shared god memories with you! Without good memories what do we have?