Monday, October 13, 2008

The Look of Love

One of the positives to come from this long, tedious campaigning drag, is the look of love when Mr Obama is with Mrs. Obama. It's the same look she returns to him. I couldn't figure out what was different about this couple, aside from the obvious, but then it hit me. It's not the phony, pasted on smile I'm used to seeing in political candidates.

The picture of her leaning back against him with her eyes closed, and his mouth next to her ear is my favorite photo of the couple.

There is another where they're on stage, and he's leaning into her with the same expression.

Black on Black love is beautiful...ain't it?

Oh yeah, this link was forwarded to me by a friend. It takes a while to load, and you may want to turn the sound down: http://mysistagirl.com/myalbum.html

Hoping to one day add this to my many blessings,

No comments: