Thursday, October 16, 2008

Height, Age, Weight, Health

Lately, I've been more conscious of my age (47), and my height (5' 7") and Weight (never you mind). According to the social security administration, I have to work another 20 years before I can qualify for full benefits. Excactly what there will be to collect is a great mystery to me, but I digress

I'm doing all the right things saving for my retirement, although, at this present time I refuse to look @ my retirement account, building my credit, and lately paying closer attention to my health, Hopefully it's not too late, and nothing unwanted is brewing in my body.

I'm challenging myself to eat more fruit and veggies, although it's hard finding those that aren't treated w/pesticides, and at least walk every day.

Even if you have health problems, eating and exercising, even a little bit can benefit you, (Provided your doctor says it's ok). I figure if it's God's will, I'm going to be 50. Why not be 50 with a healthier body and credit score?

Blessed,

1 comment:

Zenzele said...

It is never too late to start!