Saturday, August 02, 2008

Coming out from Under and new beginnigs

I'm finally beginning to feel like myself again. I'm looking forward to having family and friends over for dinner tomorrow.

I also am beginning to feel ready to finish unpacking and start decorating my new place. I've been up for the best part of 36 hours, and to be honest, I'm not tired. In fact I'm about to go into the kitchen and start tomorrow's dinner. I plan to get up at a decent hour, sit on my upstairs patio with a cup of tea and the Sunday newspaper. Something I've yet to do in the two months I've lived here.

After my company leaves, I'll check out what's on TiVo and get ready for another week.

It feels good coming back to myself...I'm beginning to feel like I can do anything.

Hoping all your tomorrows are blessed ones,

No comments: