Wednesday, October 13, 2021

It's Been a Minute....

Gracious,

I actually forgot about this...until just now.  So much has happened in what now seems like a long time...until it seems like a short time.  It has been a rough time without my Mom, but she still sustains me.
The ache for her and Daddy is never far, and neither is the love and laughter they gifted me all throughout my life.  

Still plugging away at the Doctorate.  Hopefully, only 6 more months to go.  The journey has netted me friends that are special blessings to me.  The era of Covid has tossed me about every now and again.  Still standing, but I will say my knees buckled a few times. New job, same company, a little greyer, a little leaner, and ever so slightly wiser.  I'm still on my journey of self-discovery, self-awareness and yes self-care is still the order of the day.  

I am thankful to be here, triumphs, challenges, fails and all.  I pray you can say the same.







Be well.

No comments: