Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm amazed that your amazed

that the US is in the financial mess it's in.  Look who was in office.  How many jobs has he had that has ended favorably anyone but himself.  At what point did you think he had a change of heart and would put his country before himself.  He didn't freaking show up for his military service!  

I sit here watching my 401(k) and meager stock portfolio tank.  There's not one day in the past 2 months that I've not learned of someone losing their job.   

I'm so very blessed to have found a job.  God has graced me with a wonderful family, a roof over my head, food to eat, and yes an internet connection.  I'm able to pay my bills (on time for the most part), and sometimes help others.  

Yes gas has gone down significantly, but who in the hell can afford to go anywhere? They're weak from not eating the food they can't afford with the jobs they don't have.  Talk about a freaking cure for obesity! 

Our old people are forced to stand up and hand out buggies and stickers at Wal-mart because their retirement plans were turned into dust.  

People are DYING every day in a war that should not be waged.  How on earth did you allow yourself to be hoodwinked into thinking that bombing Iraq was the answer to attack on America, September 11th?  Oh yeah they sound alike right? Afghanistan/Iraq.  Bin Laden/Hussein.   So much our education system. 

New Orleans is still in disarray (Good job Brownie)

Millions of (still) working Americans have no health care.  Parents have to choose between insuring themselves or their children if they do have it.  Medicine is priced out of the reach of many, yet he and his cronies have access to the best health care in the world...provided they don't go to Walter Reed for care.

I remember when he ran  the second time.  There were tasteful black stickers with white writing stuck on car windows.  "W the President" is what they read.  Betcha now you're thinking what I was thinking "W, the Wanker"

So as not to leave you feeling depressed here's two jokes:


Medicaid/medicare/social security.

hahahahahahahahaha.

Toldja I'd leave you laughing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the next update.