Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Vanilla Gift Card - NOT

I purchased one of the Vanilla Gift Cards for a holiday gift. As it turned out, I decided to send something else instead. Thank goodness I did.

This card is the worst thing to ever hit the market. Just trying to get the balance (I wanted to know if I had to go back to the store and get a refund) took 15 minutes on the internet. I had to enter the same numbers over and over again until they were recognized.

I've tried to use it several times, including Wal-mart and Sam's Club (where it was purchased). It simply doesn't at any brick and mortar store I've shopped in the weeks since I purchased it. Finally I decided to use it to purchase the ITunes items. It went through. Great so at 5:30am I toddle off to Wal-mart for some gift boxes and seasoned bread cubes for stuffing. You guessed it DECLINED. UGH! I then discovered I'm not the only one to experience this problem

I will go on line later and see if I can pay my telephone bill with the balance. If not, then I'l go online to ITunes and see if i can buy one of their gift cards.

Silverton Bank, NA, you'll never have to worry about me purchasing one of your products again. From what I'm reading on the web, there are a few hundred others who feel the same way.

Vanilla Gift Card Complaints


Blessed so I refuse to be stressed,

No comments: