Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Another year older

Celebrated the 47th anniversary of my birth by working organizing my contacts on my computer. I'm still adding a few here and there, but believe you me, I will be burning a cd of this information just in case.

Took a good look around and decided that there are things that I will be changing in the not to distant future. One of the things I will be doing is getting rid of a high maintenance person in my life. For some reason my personal choices cause them great angst ... mind you this person is not a personal friend of mine.

The other thing I'm changing is my address. I'm also looking forward to getting my passport so I can add a few trips to Mexico and Canada in the coming year.

I'm certain there are more changes on the horizon ... some planned some not planned.

I'm just glad I'm here to experience them.

Stay blessed,
~~Cee...Level~~

No comments: