Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yesterday


My cousins @ my place
Christmas 2007
Sean - 22
Karen - really old
Nicky - 12
Barry - slightly older



I managed to get one whole kitchen cabinet packed up. My choice of packing material--contractor weight-- plastic bags. They can then be used for taking clothes to the goodwill later, not to mention trash and storing comforters in the summer.  Only 1,042 sq feet more to pack. Did I mention I'm moving next Saturday.  I've taken procrastination to an art form.  Heck instead of packing right now, I'm blogging.

I went by Karen & Barry's house, to drop off a pair of beautiful shoes for Karen to wear to Sean's wedding. Well an hour's visit turned into an evening of fun and laughter. 
We also gave a mini concert of Sam Cooke, Frank Sinatra, the Temptations, Brooke Benton and a few others.  OK the beer added to the frivolity on my end, and Karen's rum & coke boosted her vocal stylings.

A friend of mine came by and we went to house of pies. By the time we got back to Karen's the beer was a memory, and I was ready to drive myself home.

Nothing like hanging out with nutty family. I'm blessed to have these particular nuts nearby.

Hoping yo are as blessed

No comments: