Thursday, December 06, 2012

When I had the chance

I admit to being a big time Boney James fan.   Have been since I heard Quinn sing "Don't let me be lonely"

This is another favorite of mine.  I've had it playing in a loop for the past hour.  

December is always a month of reflection for me.  Unfortunately, I've not taken good care of myself this past year.  Need to get back to my center and become Level once again.  Problem is, I don't know where to begin.  I've neglected both the inner and outer body.  To be honest, my first inclination is to book an appointment with a colorist and then the loctician.  From there, I want to head over to the facial and deep tissue massage person, and end with a nice mani/pedi  Which I may just do this holiday season.  More importantly, I have got to regain my inner peace.  These last two years have brought more stress to my life than the last 10 years combined.  Not a good thing.  

So once again, its time to dedicate this next year to me, and getting what I need to be the best I can be for myself.  

Hope you are well, and that the year end reflection period finds more ticks in the "Pro" side of your scorecard.









Stay blessed,

 

No comments: