Saturday, August 07, 2010

Good for me

I got news yesterday that I do not have breast cancer. Two mammograms and one ultra sound confirmed that the girls are just dense, not lumpy.

Funnily enough, I wasn't worried, I was able to give it over to God and not worry about it.  How liberating and freeing.

I also had a mid year review, and I'm doing ok according to my manager.  I start my new case with Child Advocates next week.  Really wish there wasn't a need for people who do my job there. However, I will do everything in my power to ensure my new clients are taken care of and that their best interests are represented.

Today was a good day, started out at the Bark Park with some Great Danes, Fuss and Crew were there as well.  Later drove out to the airport to look at a possible dog to adopt.  Of course I'm deeply in love with her already. Not sure what's going to happen, but if my home is not for her, she will be taken care of by someone who will love her at least as much as I do.

Hoping to finish unpacking the last of the boxes tomorrow, and yes I'm even going to the gym.

I am praying that you are as blessed as I am.  More importantly, I hope you are giving thanks regularly.

So blessed,

No comments: