Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm having a love affair

Yep, I admit it. Tried to remain true, but you know how it is when what yo have at home isn't satisfying your needs.

At first it was a little hint, here and there. Then when things didn't improve, I straight up had the talk. Came out and quoted a few lines of a song that was running through my head. Sorry I can't give credit to the song writer.

You gonna make make me love somebody else
if you keep on treatin me the way you do
i dont want to do
you gonna make make me love somebody else
if you keep on treatin me the way you do
i dont want to do

i done nothing to you
i just love you with my heart and soul
every time i need some lovin
you just turn cold
i aint dumb i aint stupid
i know you need love
need love like i do
cause if aint lovin me
i want to know who in the world are you lovin
tell me you dont need me around


Still to no avail. Just didn't pay attention to me. So you see it really wasn't my fault. I had to do it.

I screwed up my courage, took a deep breath and went for it.

I bought a mac.

What did you think I meant?

~~Cee...Level~~~

1 comment:

Nickie Nix said...

Wow Cath congrats... let us know how your new MACaffair is going.