Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Weekend with Fuss


I had a ball! I think she had a good time too. We played, watched TV (whodda thunk 14 month old babies like TV?), we walked, we had a play date, and we went to visit relatives.

The part I think she liked best was when I gave her a cup of jello and a spoon. Then I told her to go for it, and that wiggly stuff had my baby talking and laughing when it went in unexpected places. Ummm I'm sure that "Shout" will get the red color out of her new dress.

She followed the dog (Doh DOH to her) around, feeding her whatever was at hand.

I love seeing this precious baby discover, investigate, run, laugh, point and chat.

I'm looking forward to our next weekend.

So blessed!



2 comments:

yuki said...

Hi! I'm behind you.
Good luck!

yui said...

Hi! I'm behind you.
Good luck!