Sunday, May 09, 2010

I managed to have a ball!

Despite financial concerns, feuding family members and fighting off a cold, I managed to have a blast for my birthday/Mother's Day weekend.  My "children" came through big time for me.  JB, Alyssa & Fuss showed me that once again we don't need $$ to have a good time.  Sitting on the patio of my new place (did I mention I moved?) I watch Fuss and JB play with her "ball game", I received lots of kisses and hugs and big laughs.   


My trio came over and hung pictures, removed trash and even shopped for the items I forgot  (Did I mention I threw myself a combination birthday/housewarming/Mother's Day celebration?).  I got the most beautiful roses and an I Love Grandma paper weight.  


OK so I forgot to mention a few things.  However the bottom line is that I had a great 4 days!  I'm now ready to take on my next year of life.  God willing.


I am so very blessed.  I'm sure you can say the same if you really gave it some thought.

No comments: