Thursday, September 11, 2008

Blessed again!

I am so very, very blessed

Three months ago, I walked away from a job that I disliked, and which was bad for my physical and mental health.

I walked out on faith that I would find something to replace the job without all the drama. Today I did. I’m so over the moon because after the interview, I figured that another bites the dust. Imagine my surprise when I was offered the job. I couldn't believe it. In fact after I hung up with the HR person, I just sat and shook. Then I called my Mom! My 2 best friends, text my brother and tried to catch up with my son. I also posted it on the list I’ve been part of for over 12 years.

I was so overwhelmed at the happiness each person expressed for me. It humbled me once again, to behold God’s benevolence. Having so many people who love, support, cry and rejoice with me, is something I never take for granted.

I wish for each of you who read my blog, to experience just an iota of my blessings in your life.

1 comment:

ruthibel said...

Congratulations... he is a good God, isn't he??

This encouraged me, thanx