Sunday, January 28, 2018

7 years and counting...

It's taken me 7 years to realize two of my dreams.  I have completed both my Bachelor of Science and my Masters in Business Administration.

February 6th begins my big push for my doctorate.  Although I am a little nervous about writing my dissertation, I know that it will happen.  I find the pursuit of education to be stimulating, frustrating, joyful, mind-broadening, and eye-opening.

My faith in myself has grown by leaps and bounds, yet I'm worried that I will once again have an unbalanced life.  The end of my MBA journey was stressful and my mental and physical state suffered.

I'm pledging to myself that I will be kinder to myself.  I will continue to take time off for self-care, I will correct myself gently, and always give thanks for the blessing of having the opportunity to follow my dreams.

I pray that each of you does the same, no matter where you are in pursuit of your own dreams.


Stay blessed,
 

No comments: