Saturday, August 12, 2017

Heading towards 60.

Wow!

Where has the time gone?  I feel like I'm still in my 30's.  Wish I could say I look the same way.  I finished my studies (MBA holder in the house!), and am starting to find some energy to do something other than sleep all the time.

Now its time to once again work on my house.  Coming home to a chaotic house saps one's energy.  I can't believe that after almost 10 years, I'm  close to the end of my purging.  I have re-homed, re-gifted, and recycled at least 15 rooms of furniture, clothing, and what not.  It's now time to clean and organize what it left.

I'm looking forward to the journey towards 60, and God willing, 70, 80, and well past 90.  Bags  of any kind of clutter (physical, mental, emotional) will not be packed for this trip.



Stay blessed,

~~Cee Level~~

No comments: