Sunday, April 20, 2008

Let It Flow

I've discovered that my dream job is a nightmare. My spirit was so unhappy there, that everything was becoming tainted. Within the next 60 days, I'll have a new position within the same company, and with God's grace, it'll be something that both challenges and is satisfying to my soul.

I'm also working on launching my business. Wow, me, a successful business owner, who while not Bill Gates rich, won't be doing to shabby. Yep, think positive, claim positive, live positive. Let it flow.

Moving, something I didn't think I would do until I purchased my residence. However, since I don't use 1/2 the apartment, and I never intended to bring my clients here, I can live with smaller. Besides y'all know I despise housecleaning. Having less space not to clean suits me just fine. Nope I've not yet found a replacement housekeeper, nor have I called the other one. Anyone who comes to visit can attest to that : D Another positive is my washer/dryer is about to bring happiness to another family member. My cousin is about to move into his new place, which doesn't offer machines. My son and I live in units that have full sized machines. Woooo Hoooo, definitely a win, win. Now if I can just convince them (his bride to be and he) that they really do need a 4 poster king sized cherry wood bed frame...

I love my life! I've divested myself of those who mean me no good, and am lucky enough to say that I've still a large extended family. Yes there are times I get down, and times I get frustrated with situations and people, but that's what keeps me appreciative of the good. Hoping you can say the same.

Peace be with you,

~~Cee...Level~~~

No comments: